1 a) Give the derivatives of 1st & 2nd pharyngeal arch pouches.
b) Draw and label the microscopic structure and development of the thyroid gland with its development.
2 a) Give the nerve supply of face according to developmental background.
b) Write the microscopic structure & development of the cerebrum.
3 a) Define optic cup. Give the parts & development.
b) Give the structure of the placenta. Write about the placental barrier.
4 a) Give the derivatives of mesonephric & paramesonephric ducts.
b) Write short notes on
5 a) Define neuralation. Give the parts & derivatives of ectoderm.
b) Give the development of medulla, pituitary gland, spinal nerve.
6 a) Draw & label the microscopic structure of tonsil. Give its development.
b) Give the name of secondary lymphatic organs. Write the difference between them in a tabulated form.
7 a) Draw & label different layers of the retina. Mention its development.
b) What is fontanelle? Give its importance.
1 a) Define neurons. Classify neurons with examples. Describe different layers of the scalp.
b) Give the boundary & content of the middle ear cavity.
2 a) Draw & label the superolateral surface of the brain showing important sulci, Geri & functional area.
b) Mention the different parts of the thyroid gland. Give its blood supply & nerve supply.
3 a) Emuerate the nuclei & functional component of facial nerve. What is Bell’s Palsy?
b) Write the boundary and contents of the carotid triangle.
4 a) Name the extrapyramidal tract. Trace the pathway of the pyramidal tract by a flow chart.
b) Give the formation of nasal septum.
5 a) Draw & label the transverse section of the spinal cord at the mid-thoracic label. Give the functional component of the spinal nerve.
b) Write the nerve supply of tongue on the basis of its development. What is taste buds?
6 a) Write the layer of the cornea. Trace the visual pathway. Give the definition, blood supply and clinical importance of internal capsule.
b) Draw & label the transverse section of midbrain at the bagel of superior colliculi.
7 a) Write the formation, circulation and absorption of CSF. What is hydrocephalus?
b) Write short notes on:
1. Give the derivatives of 1st and 2nd pharyngeal arch and pouches.
2. Draw and label the microscopic features of palatine tonsil.
3. Write the name of the male and female genital duct. Give the derivatives of them in both sexes.
4. Define neuron and ganglia. Classify neuron.
5. Define the optic cup. Give its derivatives. Write the development of the pituitary gland and spinal nerve.
6. Give the development of urinary bladder. What is hypospadias?
7. Write the definition, parts, and derivatives of intermaxillary segment.
8. Give the development of the middle ear and tympanic membrane.
9. Draw and label the histological features of cerebrum.
10. Give the cause and types of facial clefts.
11. Write the common anomalies of uterus. Give the development of gonad.
12. Give the development of brain. What is the importance of suture and fontanelle?
13. Draw and label different layers of retina.
14. Write short note on:
1. Give the nerve supply of face according to developmental background. Write about facial clefts.
2. Draw and label the interior of larynx. Give the blood and nerve supply of it.
3. Draw and label visual pathway. What are the neuron involved in this pathway?
4. Mention the different components and functions of basal nuclei.
5. Enumerate the nuclei and functional components of the facial nerve.
6. What is Walder's ring? Mention location, blood supply and clinical importance of palatine tonsil.
7. Give the boundary and contents of the posterior triangle. Give the contents of the carotid triangle.
8. Mention the formation, types, and movements of the tempro-mandibular joint. Give special features of this joint.
9. What are the different parts of midbrain? Draw and label the transverse section of the midbrain at the level of superior colliculus.
10. Give the extension of nasopharynx. Give the important features of its roof, posterior wall, and lateral wall.
11. Trace the pain pathway. Give two examples of the extrapyramidal tract.
12. Give parts, blood supply and histological of thyroid gland.
13. Trace the pathway of C.S.F. what is anencephaly and spina bifida?
14. Write short note on:
- Paranasal sinuses
- Blood-brain barrier